Besides our boating/festival partying this past weekend , Eric spent a lot of time on grad school (he'll be done this December) and I spent a lot of time with plants. Yes - flowers and plants and things on the deck. I spruced it up for the summer. It is quite cozy and will be a nice, extra living space to enjoy. I planted a ton of flowers and plants in my pots from my old house, and I bought some big hanging baskets for the railings around the deck. I do miss putzing around a yard, and I never thought I'd say this - but I do miss mowing the grass. So think of me while you're begrudgingly pushing around a lawn mower :)
Here is a picture of Ageratum, a purple/violet flower that totally caught my eye at the nursery. It is very delicate and interesting - i love it! Anyone is welcome to come check it out in person - hee hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment