Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Barenaked Ladies Show



Eric and I went to their concert on Monday night at this amphitheatre downtown right on the water. It was such a cool venue, and our seats were great. Plus the "Ladies" played all the good hits and their show was pretty funny. Good times.




You can see Soldier Field on the right hand side. Directly behind this pic is the lake and boats anchor there to listen to the concerts. I see that in our future this summer - heehee. As I look at the photo above - I see my one of my favorite memories of the evening - the woman in the windbreaker between the blue shirt men. She was the most energetic, 45+ year old, Barenaked Ladies fan in the world. She danced the ENTIRE night. And it wasn't normal dancing.........it was Seinfeld's Elaine dancing...while on crack. The people on our right were amazed, the people on our left were shaking their heads, the people behind us were laughing. She was just plain out of control with the non-rhythmic dance moves. She was almost as entertaining as the band.



No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela