Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Richmond

Eric + family + work trip to Virginia = Weekend trip to Richmond!
Emily + Eric's family + cabin fever = Weekend trip to Richmond!

Yeah! We had a great time hanging out with the family, even though we missed Cindy and Natalie the first day and night. I was the lone girl and crashed the boys party - but I think Cheyne and Little Eric were just fine with me after I played "animals" and "battle" in the man room. Thanks for letting us crash your weekend and for all the hospitality!!



















1 comment:

Dear Dad said...

The kids are having "Emily Withdrawals." Tonight at dinner I kept hearing "Emily"-this -- "Emily"-that -- not like they were talking ABOUT you, but more like they were talking TO you. Yes, apparently you were here at the dinner table tonight (at least the invisible version of you).

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela