Thursday, February 5, 2009

Confession



When we first moved to Chicago, I was making some enchiladas for dinner one night. Eric came home and was less than thrilled. He explained that he eats Mexican food all the time when he's travelling (which is a lot) because of the product he sells. I never realized! And mannn, I was bummed, because I can eat it everyday! He will lunch with the local distributor at the highest volume Corona account. He will take a client to dinner, and they will pick a high end Mexican restaurant, because it's Corona. So I stopped making Mexican food.

I am not a fan of Eric being gone all the time. It's tough, but part of the gig. But I have never admitted this before.

There is one upside to his travels.

I eat the s*#t out of some Mexican food!







I had tacos for dinner last night. I had a taco salad for lunch. He is back tonight, but leaves tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. And check out what I'm making for myself HERE and HERE. My taste buds are in heaven.

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela