The snow melted today in Chicago!! I saw 54 degrees in February!! Holy cow kids! It makes me excited for Cubbie's baseball. But it didn't feel all that warm - the wind was blowing a cool 37 mph. Regardless, it was awesome to go outside and not freeze the butt off. People were everywhere, out shopping, walking with their dogs, and drinking. I took the camera out for some practice, and every bar I walked by had their front windows open, with music and laughter spilling out. Good times.

I've seen these sculptures before and loved them, so I sought them out today. There is a giraffe on each side of the street, ending the block at a little park for kids.


This little guy was greeting people as they walked by the storefront. How fun to have a job where one can bring their pet. He was a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment