Halloween came and went, and I still have a job as of this week. Good stuff. Friday night we went out with some friends as teams of "Rock/Scissors/Paper" and had a good time at a house party and out at the Wrigleyville bars. I have never seen so many women dressed up all whorish... don't let your daughters do that when their older. My mom taught me well in that department. In the past, I've gone a more random direction which has continued this year -me as a Rock! We even used makeup for battle scars.. black eyes from "the Rocks" and cuts from "the Papers." Yes we're dorks.
As for the job situation, it seems to be a week to week basis. My department will be one of the first to go when the first batch of radio station contracts are bought by another company. At least I'm getting on Eric's health insurance as a "domestic partner" - no big deal! When a company has to file Chapter 7, there are no Cobra options. What a terrible way to end a business.
At least October is over. We are still learning to deal with the void now felt in our condo. We miss you Kee....
No comments:
Post a Comment