Oh I'm giddy, just giddy!! Eric surprised me with this ridiculously nice gift for the b-day and I just got it tonight. I have been planning on purchasing a nice camera for a while now, as a present to myself when I found a new job, but he beat me to it. It's slightly bittersweet because I had always planned that my practice subject would be Keela. Eric will just have to be patient with me :)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Out with the old, in with the new
Oh I'm giddy, just giddy!! Eric surprised me with this ridiculously nice gift for the b-day and I just got it tonight. I have been planning on purchasing a nice camera for a while now, as a present to myself when I found a new job, but he beat me to it. It's slightly bittersweet because I had always planned that my practice subject would be Keela. Eric will just have to be patient with me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Click Here
Places To Go
Sites to See
Artists To Browse
Remembering Our Keela
1 comment:
I can't tell you how jealous I am. Looking very forward to your pics with your new fancy camera -- you deserve it!
Post a Comment