Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kansas

Last Thursday night, I flew into KC for a wild weekend of fun and friendship. Eric was there for work, while I was there for play. And I had a great time playing!! (My camera had a hard time getting out of the purse, sorry for lack of pics).

We started off the weekend Thursday night with wine at the Lanes, then mexican food with Wardo, then more wine. Cassie and I got massages on Friday (thanks again sweet pea!), reconnected with old coworkers, and had a hilarious night with Gutie, Wardo, the Neuges, pizza, more wine, peanut M&M's, fireworks and of course, the Old Speckled Hen beer.








Saturday was a freaking cold day but great day in Lawrence, hanging out with my mom, Nash, Jenny and the girls. Thanks for making the drive to see us and making our day!!



Saturday night was a fun group dinner and then out to an old stompin' ground in Westport -Harry's Bar and Tables. We met up with more old friends and had a great time!




I'm glad I got to see little Ellie Weaver - she's grown up so fast! Aunt Cass is a great aunt!




And really - this girl will be the cutest tomboy ever with all her sports gear!




Precious Annie and her mom
Thanks for everyone coming out to see us! It really made my month!!! Miss you all! E & E



No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela