Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Make It Work People..."


I have a slight obsession with the show on Bravo - Project Runway. There is something I find completely amazing in the fact that people can come up with a design and then make this same article of clothing. For example I believe this was made out of sheets....


So I am tooling around the internet with a little help from Chicago Magazine's newest issue - 171 Best Websites. It actually says on the front, KEEP THIS MAGAZINE NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER!! Yes I am that person that goes blank when I log on iTunes, when I walk into a record store, and also online when faced with an armload of site options - I don't know where to begin. So this magazine eventually leads me to this...... the mecca of all Project Runway!!!




I'm not sure when I'll venture away from this site. There are so many great links on the right side of the page of designers past and current. Oh lordy....




PS. Eric does a killer impersonation of Tim Gunn....he pretends to hate the show... but I know he likes to check out host Heidi Klum.

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela