We stopped by the new fancy Whole Foods right near our place while we were out running errands. This one is close to our house - so normally a walking trip - but we were already out and about in the car. Also they have free underground parking for customers. Really it's the only free parking in the city!
As we entered the elevator, there was a large sign posted that a production company was filming. So not really "reading" the sign, Eric and I continue to ham it up in the elevator like big dorks, thinking we were being filmed. We step out, right in front of me was a guy in Bravo's "Top Chef" TV show "chef's" outfit, picking out produce. I immediately noticed the production staff with their walkie talkies, watching the contestants running down the isles with their carts, ordering all sorts of meats/seafoods from the counters, etc.
Just then, one of the crew members yelled, "15 minutes left" and the scurrying intensified. Eric and I just watched for a while, then went on about our business. We entertained ourselves with Eric loudly announcing "3 minutes left" just to see if anyone freaked out :) As we left, the contestants were all checking out, with the boom mikes and cameras recording every moment. I wonder if we'll be in the background....
PS. There was a woman chef contestant who was wearing HUGE sunglasses indoors. It was really cloudy out, so no need for that. She was all donked out, and probably thought she's pretty cool. I wanted to slip some dog food or unnecessary things in her cart so she would go over her food allowance budget :)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Click Here
Places To Go
Sites to See
Artists To Browse
Remembering Our Keela
No comments:
Post a Comment