Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Date Night


I surprised Eric with a "date night" last Wednesday. I had told him to keep the night open for several weeks not telling him our "date," and he kept to himself what he thought we were doing. Turns out his guess was right - we went to the Blackhawks hockey game - he knows me well.

I got tickets near the ice for the game against the San Jose Sharks. I have never been that close to a hockey game and it was really cool. My first game EVER was last year - in the Crown Imports suite - so not close to the action. I forget sometimes how much I love live sports. One really can experience all the hard work, effort, and hustle these athletes put into performing. TV just doesn't pick up that element like it does in person.


FYI: Eric used to drive the Zamboni when in college at Delaware. Love it!

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela