My laptop has shot the crapper, and I have yet to get that fixed, so hence the lack of blogging. Sorry. But I can't find my camera software to download to my work computer, but I am able to download pics, just not crop and edit to make them look better, and that is really the "blogging" hold-up. Oh well.
Here are some recent goings-ons in Chicagoland:
Here are some recent goings-ons in Chicagoland:
Two Sunday's ago, Eric and I participated in a Breast Cancer walk. One of my coworker friends was diagnosed w/ breast cancer in June, right before she gave birth to her first child. She's doing well, but still in treatment. She did the walk with us, and our team name was "These Boobs... Are Made for Walking." We got a lot of laughs from everyone with our shirts!

Eric and my work teammate Kelsey
The boys loved wearing their "boobs" shirts!
This can really screw up a lunch appointment. Yesterday I was trying to meet a client down the street from my office, and a sailboat needed to get down the river, so Michigan Avenue went vertical. Luckily I hightailed it down to the next bridge and made it across.

Happy Halloween from Angel Keela!
No comments:
Post a Comment