I did have a scare with my camera, hence my lack of blogging. It died on me for a while but it's back in business (knock on wood).
All summer long, the courtyard across from my building has a farmers market on Tuesdays, with all sorts of goodies. The veggies are amazing, along with their baked goods. They also sell herbs, fruits, canned goods, homemade brittle, honey, etc. Interesting fact of the day: there are over 130 different types of edible apples. 50 different types that are non-edible and used for feed. Hmm. Anywho - my friend and I eat lunch outside over there, so I have picked up several bouquets of flowers this summer, and this is my purchase from yesterday. I have no idea what they are, but look really cool. They are a hard bloom and don't smell either, but I love their unusual look.
No comments:
Post a Comment