Thursday, September 20, 2007

Go Cubs Go

I went to the Cubs game last night w/ three of my work friends. This is the last week and weekend for home games, so I made it a priority to get to the ballpark one last time this season. The Cubs are currently one game ahead of the Brewers in the NL Central, and if the last game of the season is September 30th. If the two teams finish the regular season in a tie, the Brewers would play the Cubs on Oct. 1 at Wrigley in a one-game playoff to determine the winner of the Division. If the Cubs do go to the playoffs, it would take a miracle for Eric and I to obtain tickets. It would be so fun and exciting around our neighborhood if they do make it. I wish I would have experienced this w/ the Royals but at least I have 1985 George Brett memories. But I was 10 years old and living in Salina. Quite different. GOOOOOOOOOOOO CUBS!


Here is the old timer's band playing for the crowd.





No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela