Thursday, September 20, 2007

NBD - No Big Deal

I came home after work to a sheet of paper posted on the outside of our gate, asking residents to not park on the street. Nothing for us to worry about because we have a gated parking lot. As I continue to read the note, it's written by Warner Brothers Television, and they are taping an episode of the show ER directly in front of our place, down 1/2 a block, and around our corner a block in both directions. They will be taping tonight between 5pm and 2am. I have no idea who's on the show these days. I've never watched it in the first place. But I do know George Clooney used to be on it. Wonder if he'll do a guest appearance?!!?! Wishful thinking....I guess I'll sit on my front steps w/ Keela for my Thursday evening entertainment.

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela