Saturday, September 29, 2007

Clinch


Yea for the Cubbies!! They captured the Division Crown last night. Eric walked over to Wrigley Field for the celebration and the shananigans, while I stayed in my pj's on the couch since I've got a nasty cold kickin.

I could hear the helicopters hovering over our neighborhood, so I flipped on the live coverage during the local 10p news and it was crazy!!! The streets were closed because all of the people were spilling out of the bars to celebrate.

Eric came back with some pics, videos and stories. Dads were carrying around their sons on their shoulders, and people were exiting off the eL in hordes to hang out. The crowd sang the Cubs song and even Take Me Out to the Ball game. He said one hilarious moment was a girl on her mobile phone, not paying attention to the police on horses, walked right into a steaming pile of horse dung :)


Eric outside of the stadium

Police outside of Sluggers on Clark Steet


Protecting the Harry Carey Statue

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela