Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Books books books, I love reading books.





So I took this picture to go along with the posting from June about some good reads.  This was my "next" list to read, which I've accomplished four out of the six, and three of these have made it to my TOP TEN list of all time favs.  (The bottom two always get bumped for a good fiction read.) 

Lamb, The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Friend, is hysterical.  I cannot recommend that book enough, and actually just finished Fool, by the same author, about King Lear's fool.  Funny.

Also read and recommended in 2009/2010:

The Hour I First Believed - Wally Lamb
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian - Sherman Alexie
Dispatches From The Edge - Anderson Cooper
Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates - Tom Robbins
Juliet, Naked - Nick Hornby
The Informant - Kurt Eichenwald
Gang Leader For A Day - Sudhir Venkatesh


Enjoy whatever you're reading!



No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela