(photo by gloria wright)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Basketball and More Basketball
Saturday was basketball day for our household. We drove out to Allstate Arena to see Syracuse take on DePaul. It was a very close game, and Syracuse won by 2 points, which later on seemed to be the theme of the day when Kansas beat Kansas State. I did not take my camera to the game, and I'm still kicking myself because we had great seats. We walked up to the ticket office and paid very little for an awesome view of the game. There were more Syracuse fans than DePaul fans and the arena was not even half full, which is especially sad for a Chicago team. It was bizarre. I guess I was spoiled rotten with the crazy atmosphere at Allen Fieldhouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Click Here
Places To Go
Sites to See
Artists To Browse
Remembering Our Keela

No comments:
Post a Comment