In early July, we were forced to make the decision to drive to upstate New York for the annual family weekend/golf tournament due to procrastination on purchasing airline tickets. I had some things cooking in the job front, and Eric was finalizing last minute work trips. I do not mind driving at all, so I was fine with it. Plus Eric came up with the grand idea of driving though Canada!! I have never been, and was looking forward to another stamp on the good ole passport. (Poo on the border patrol who didn't stamp.)
While I'm editing the photos, please enjoy a camera phone video of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. We've been to both sides, and the Canadian side is much prettier - it's a much better view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Click Here
Places To Go
Sites to See
Artists To Browse
Remembering Our Keela
No comments:
Post a Comment