Tuesday, July 14, 2009

#573 Thing To Do In Chicago

So when found out that Roshni and Greg Cox were coming to town to visit, with Rosh coming for work and Greg to hang out, I emailed Greg to tell him that if he had some down time in whatever he was doing, to give me a holler. His response was instead of museum hopping he was going to check out some food. Seriously, it was one of the most random and innovative ideas I've heard in a really long time, a hotdog crawl. Awesome.

He crawled on Friday, where he has some good stories and pics of every one sampled. He was up for a couple more on Saturday, where we joined him. Stop #1?? Right across the street from our condo building. He said it was on a top 5 list. Hmm.




Stop #2 consisted of a place down the street from Wrigley Field, where I decided to join. I think the stomachs were done after that, knowing that there was some cold beer waiting for us.






Our friends Matt, of course Greg, and Brian and Ellen.









The Cardinals were in town, so tickets were impossible to find at a decent price. We watched the game from the friendly confines of an open air bar. We met up with Roshni later in the night for a delicious dinner, but unfortunately I did not take the camera. Great to see you guys!!!!










No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela