
Eric had a grand idea early last week. He decided he wanted to get away after spending the past six weeks couped up, plus he wanted to test his body for work travelling, since he officially went back to work today (the 15th), so we hopped in the car last Wednesday for a two day/two night drive up the Michigan west coast. We had a blast, but it was a little chilly for June. We have a new favorite town called Saugatuck, which I could not remember the name so I permanently refer to it as "Soggy Nuts." IT IS THE CUTEST TOWN EVER. It is right on the water, with a ton of art galleries, shops, restaurants, and beautiful homes. And I discovered in a old time candy/fudge/ice cream parlor that my favorite ice cream is yellow cake batter! New obsession! Here are some pics of our trip. I think that side of Lake Michigan is much much more beautiful than the Illinois/Wisconsin side....










1 comment:
Lovely pics! I wish I could go to Soggy Nuts, MI.
p.s.
You and Adam now share the same favorite flavor of ice cream!
Post a Comment