Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chicago Kappa D's

Last Saturday, Shannon Carey Fultz and I participated in a self guided "Art Crawl" spanning over many o'blocks of industrial buildings and actual artist's studios. There were 150 local artists participating over the weekend. It's the 7th year in existence, with activities and demonstrations along the way. It was really cool, and I think I found the perfect spot for Cassie's next studio -teeheehee. We found some great pieces, and I'll post my favs over in the "artists to browse" on the right hand side. After a minor car incident, which I hope is all good now, we had some margs and guac on a patio to end the sunny day. I hope we have some more beautiful Fall days left - you never know in this city - it might snow tomorrow.





Gwyndolyn Siebert

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela