This past weekend was very uneventful. Eric was so sick with a cold/flu, that he did a lot of sleeping and lounging. I just ran errands and did odds and ends around the house. Eric left this morning for a work trip, as "that" guy, the one thats coughing, hacking, and sniffling on the plane. I told him not to take offense to dirty looks from other passengers, and I really hope he feels better soon because because he feels miserable.

One of our best purchases of the year was an electric fireplace for our downstairs family room. I love to put a pillow on the floor and snuggle right into the path of hot air. Plus Keela just had a bath, so tonight we'll both be warm on this Monday night in 2 degree weather! Brrr!!! This household is OVER the winter weather!!

Thank goodness she has grown all her fur back!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment