Monday, February 28, 2011

I Will Cindy Doust

I will get better at blogging about things, future sister in law Cindy!!  I will!!

I have been a slacker, I know.  Good reasons though - I have been employed since November!  I took a advertising sales job for a health care communications company.  And it's been extra busy because one of my projects was based in Milwaukee, so I was spending four days a week up there.  That part has slowed down now, so I'm back in Chicago tearing up the city.... no, not at all, but we are looking forward to being out and about doing things to blog about since that it's MARCH tomorrow!!!  Happy Almost Spring Everyone!!




 
Key West Flowers






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just made my morning funny girl. If you just kept up with your blog, I wouldn't have leave you long-winded emails about keeping up with your blog.

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela