Guess who just got the marathon pics in the mail yesterday? We did we did! Too bad it took 83 days after the fact. It was such an awesome experience, but not great for my body. I learned that a marathon distance is not for me and will enjoy 1/2's in my future. Eric did awesome and honestly I held him back, but he said he'll beat his previous marathon times in the future. The goal was to raise awareness and money for Eric's lung cancer, and we accomplished well beyond what we imagined. Thanks again to everyone for all the support!
At the Start
Nerd Alert on the Left
Big dorks
Finish Line - The second time I cried during this race. Not in pain but in gratitude.
And here are some pics that we took from our weekend......
Best afternoon ever - shower, room service, beer, long nap!
2 comments:
love the Marathon story! What an awesome feat -- I am so proud & happy to call you "brother in the eyes of the law" & my bff (a short term nickname until you become "my sister in the eyes of the law") Love you guys!!
Post a Comment