I am in week three of a photography seminar class and absolutely loving it. I finally found a class that the teacher was highly recommended, and was not hundreds and hundreds of dollars. The teacher is committed to teach the basics, no matter what experience the students have behind the camera. And when I say basics, I mean doing everything in manual mode. I learned about 4 months after getting my camera that there are limitations to what it can do compared to what you see with your eye when you want to catch an image. So I knew I needed to learn how to technically and correctly manipulate the camera. I am very happy to be a student.
We were shooting in class and learning crazy techniques. She turned off the light, and we used the street light outside the window. We kept the shutter open for 20 seconds, and she switched seats midway through to create the ghostlike two images. FUN!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Click Here
Places To Go
Sites to See
Artists To Browse
Remembering Our Keela

No comments:
Post a Comment