Friday, October 9, 2009

Little Fockers



Our little neighborhood has been buzzing for the past several nights because good ole Hollywood was shooting a movie...... a sequel to the Meet the Parents franchise called Little Fockers.  Yep I personally saw Ben Stiller from across the street.  I saw a glimpse of Robert DeNiro outside his trailer.  And the best part, they were filming outside/maybe inside our infamous neighborhood dive bar from our pub crawl in July.  They have been in town for the past week or so, but left today to shoot the rest in LA.  The movie is slated to come out next summer. 

I snapped a couple of pics, but had to turn off the flash according to one of the crew guys.  I need to work on my nightime shots, so I'm sorry they're not very good.  In the above photo, they stopped the train to film for about 5 minutes.  Below is Ben Stiller sitting in the front seat.







More platform filming




1 comment:

Sue Safer said...

Didn't they need any extras? You could've launched an acting career!

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela