Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wet and Not that Wild



Labor Day activities consisted of a trip to the dog beach. We've never been before for several reasons:

1. Keela does not think she's a dog
2. Keela does not like water
3. Not sure if Keela even likes sand
4. Keela probably would try and run back to the car

So I decided to forgo all the above reasons and accepted an invite to go with friend Layney and her doggie Fletcher. Fletch is a LOVER of the dog beach, so I thought she could show Keela some fun times.

Keela actually was more fine with the afternoon than I thought she'd be. She took all the activity in stride, playing along, peeing everywhere, but was not a fan of the water. I took her up to the edge of the lake, and when a wave came in, she ran away like she was afraid to get wet. Wuss. But I made her stay there and watch Fletch and Layney, and she finally was fine with getting her legs wet.....silly dog.







No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela