Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surprise!



Which is exactly what I did this past weekend..... I decided a couple of weeks ago to surprise my parents for Father's Day and to surprise Cassie at the River Festival in our hometown of Salina, Kansas. I had made sure that my brother Nash and his fam had Sunday open, so we could hang out. He kept a great secret. Chris Lane can keep a fun secret too, Ward's mom cannot :) But it's all good - my parents were still surprised, and Cass was shocked. Good times!






Here is Cass's booth in the Arts section of the River Festival. I had never seen her showing before, so it was great to see her in action. Everyone loved her stuff, she had a great show, and I'm so proud of what she's accomplished in such a short time. She really has a fabulous talent!






Here is Cassie's sis Emily and her daughter - precious little Ellie. She's such a sweetheart!




On Sunday, Nash and Mallory came up from Wichita to Salina for Fathers Day. Jenny stayed home and was recovering after minor surgery - we missed her! Eric and Keela were definitely missed on this day too. We bbq'ed, played outside, and visited my grandma and grandpa.




She really calls me Auntie Em...





Happy Father's Day! It was great to see everyone! Miss you and love you!



No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela