The rehearsal dinner on Thursday night was so cute with Ryan surprising Amy with two things - a picture video he put together himself, and the destination of their honeymoon - Belize!! She was soooooo excited and I bet they are having the best time right now!
CeremonyJenn and Jason Neugebauer
Silly
Jenn, Moi, and Bree Mosley
Friday night was the wedding in Uptown at the Maple Manor Bed and Breakfast. We boogied and celebrated the night away, ending back near the hotel pool at Hotel ZaZa. THAT place is a riot.... the plastic, bling, donkeys, and silverbacks swarming around.... don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic hotel, but the clientle was probably one of the best people watching venues around! Hilarious!
Saturday we hung out by the pool, and had lunch with my Aunt Connie, Cousin Stephanie, hubby Steve, and their kids. I haven't seen them in a while, and it was sooo great to catch up. Eric has never met them, so I was looking forward for them to finally meet him. Dylan and Kyra have grown so much - I remember going to Dylan's baptism like it was yesterday - but it wasn't because he's like 6 feet tall now!!
Saturday we hung out by the pool, and had lunch with my Aunt Connie, Cousin Stephanie, hubby Steve, and their kids. I haven't seen them in a while, and it was sooo great to catch up. Eric has never met them, so I was looking forward for them to finally meet him. Dylan and Kyra have grown so much - I remember going to Dylan's baptism like it was yesterday - but it wasn't because he's like 6 feet tall now!!
Saturday night was fun with the Neuges, Amy and Ryan, and the rest of the gang. We were really glad that we stayed through the weekend - and sad that the Mosley's left early - but what a great weekend! Congrats Amy and Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment