
And boy did we have a hoot watching the Jayhawks take it to them!
I met Andi at the airport in Denver on Friday morning, ready for a great weekend. Rowan Safer is the cutest little gal. Her demeanor is so laid back and she's a sweetheart and great baby. Her hair is fabulous... she's rockin a petite mullet in the back. Every 4 month old needs one of those, and a personal blow dry after every bath :) Mother Sue is a great mom and Mr. Safer a great papa. I am so glad we went to visit!
Aunt Andi

Aunt Moe with Rowan's strong grip
Morning Walk/Run for Andi


Saturday afternoon after the babysitter arrived - we headed to the KU bar which no table was to be found. We decided to head downtown to a sports bar, where Andi declared that if Kansas won, she'd buy this whitetrash sweatshirt with the bar's logo. I can't wait for that pic...
Adam loves the Hawks too!
Celebration time!
Wheeee!!
Dance time - we're heading to the Biggest Dance of all! National Champions!
No comments:
Post a Comment