Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quick Weekend in Kansas

I have learned that even though I'm in sales, I'm not a car salesman. I am getting rid of my Acura because Eric now has a company car, and there is nooooooooooo reason for two cars in our household in this city. So after a couple of weeks posting it online, my dad said he'd sell it.

So I took off at 5:30am from Chicago and drove to Kansas City on Saturday the 15th. I made it about an hour before the KU tipoff of the semis of the Big 12 Tournament. Seeing all the old friends, watching the game surrounded by Kansas fans, and taking in the new downtown KC was an absolute hoot! I left the camera in the hands of others, so here's some Big 12 silliness.











Then on Sunday, I took off for Salina to see the parentals, and Nash, Jenny, and the girls. They are the cutest.... more silliness.






Chloe the cat with Mallory's blanket.




Bed time for Sawyer and Mallory! Nighty-night!

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela