Friday, April 22, 2011

Holy Canoli We're Moving To The West Coast!



We're moving and sooooooooo excited.  Eric took a new job as a director with a craft brewer's company, and I will be keeping my same ad sales job with a health communications company and Sully will be a happy crazy dog with a yard now! 

We flew out there for a weekend "recruitment" trip in late March and fell in love with the city.  It's so pretty, mountainous, green, and laidback.  And according to the building above - weird.  The vibe is very health conscious, green living, and good eats.  Hmmm... I think we'll fit in!

Eric has already started working in Portland, with several trips planned to fly back to Chicago in the next month.  I will stick around dealing with a kitchen remodel (that was in the process before this major change came into play), finishing up work projects, and being the coordinator of the moving process itself.  Tenitive date to vacate this state is May 25!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela