Friday, March 4, 2011

Chicago Code





There is a new tv show on FOX called Chicago Code and in early November, they shut down our street for three days to do some filming.  These were taken from our front bay window.  It just started airing, and I've watched one episode... it's pretty cheese-tastic but I will stick it out to see our street shots.  I am glad they posted a letter from the studio on every gate door stating what they were doing, because the simulated machine gun shots were so realistic, that Sully and I pooped ourselves a little when out on a walk.






These are the main cop actors.  The shot they were filming involved driving a car, pulling up to a house, talking with other cops, then busting in the house.  It got very boring very fast.  I guess it makes sense filming a shoot out in the alley with a lot less people around.....and less terrified eyeballs from windows.

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela