Eric and I are still alive. We're still here in Chicago. And we still live on Kenmore Ave even though the blog has been very quiet.
I have been very lazy with the blogging. Sorry. Partly because I have had little desire to sit in front of the computer and edit pics, and partly because for a long time, all I felt like I was doing was running and thinking about running and going to get therapy on my bum knee. Poor Eric...all he did was work, run and sleep.
But we did manage to have some fun the past several months. And finally I am getting my butt in gear to show you.
Good stuff coming up kiddos! And I'll start with sunshine!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Click Here
Places To Go
Sites to See
Artists To Browse
Remembering Our Keela
No comments:
Post a Comment