Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whaaaa.... It's Only Been 3 Months?!?



Since the lovable Sully first entered that front gate, took a piss on the lawn, and eventually overtook our home and hearts.  He knew his new name within days (not that he likes to listen when running around - although it's much better than his two previous names from random shelter workers - Fielder and Todd.  Yes, Todd).  He immediately learned and followed Eric's rule of doggie bathroom etiquette ( "I accompany you outside on your bathroom trips, you can accompany me on mine and we can talk about things.")  He adjusted to us and condo living very quickly.  I just realized today was our three month anniversary of Sullyness, and it seems like a much much much longer time that we've had this crazy rug rat.  I don't care if it's good or bad to feel that way, it just feels right that he's in our lives. 









No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela