Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kansas Pets

Chloe the Cat. She has been around for 16 years. Her nickname is Chloid and I love saying that word over and over in a weird "Bill Dance slurring" accent. I joke that I will use that for a future child's name. Or maybe I'm not joking. You have to love your children's names very much to be able to say it over and over through toddlerhood, right?!?




These are Nash and Jenny's dogs: Vince the Labrador and Beasley the Boston terrier. They rip up frisbee's in record time, and seem to generally spaz out at my parents place. Probably because my parents dog gets into the mix and he's sometimes crazy. Bins and Beez are BFFs!



Horses. Who knows the names of these two...and there are others around the barn. I don't think my dad has "officially" named them, because one I know is called JaLo. Seriously. Not sure if it was my mother or father that was infatuated with Ms. Lopez. But I lost track of who is who when I moved to Chicago.



Ike. He's a lover to the extent of annoyance. He has no qualms of throwing his 65 lbs on you while laying down watching television. He's a needy character, but so darn cute.

No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela