Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good College Try

Well Eric's Delaware team just couldn't seal the great season with a win in the National Championship game on Friday night, but at least they made it there. The ending was interesting to say the least with the fans all spilling out on the field with four minutes left in the game. And then a player tosses the football after a touchdown and it accidently hits a security guard - who goes after the player. Nice. Not good for the stadium security staff - I hope the Orange Bowl does not hire the same security team when the Jayhawks play VT and Lane the Train tries to take down the goal posts :)


Eric and I have a friend that needed a place to stay over the weekend since her floors are being remodeled. She has this sweet Bernese Mountain dog named Dutchess, who Keela likes to hump. I guess we've always known she likes the big dogs - so this love affair isn't a surprise.










No comments:

Remembering Our Keela

Remembering Our Keela